ROSEVILLE, Calif. – We are pleased to announce that Hagerty has partnered up with the Omega Moto team for the 2019 MotoAmerica EBC Superbike season.
“Hagerty and I are thrilled to support Omega Moto and Cam Petersen.” -Kyle Bowen Motorcycle Program Manager at Hagerty. “The Omega Moto team is like a family, and that really hits home with Hagerty. Our mission is to save driving and hobby support is at the head of that initiative. At Road America I had the chance to meet Cam and the team and instantly felt welcomed. Team owner Ken Chewey really made me feel like we were at home and part of the team.”
“I am extremely happy to have such a great company like Hagerty be involved with our program. After meeting Kyle and having him give us the background on Hagerty I knew right away it was a great partnership. It’s great to have a company like that believe in our success.” Commented team owner Ken Chewey.
“Hagerty was built by people who love cars. We’re a family of gearheads, wrench-turners, car guys and gals, and we wanted to make things easier for people like us, starting with the revolutionary insurance product we launched in 1984. Today we are a company of automotive enthusiasts and experts, with offices in the US, the UK and Canada, and while we’re the global leader in collector car insurance, we’ve moved beyond insurance to offer so much more.” -Bowen
Hagerty is an automotive lifestyle brand dedicated to the love and protection of driving, and the world’s largest provider of specialty insurance to vintage vehicle enthusiasts. Hagerty is home to:
• Hagerty Drivers Club, the world’s largest community for automotive enthusiasts.
• The Hagerty Valuation Tool, the gold standard for classic vehicle current values and market trend insights.
• Hagerty, the magazine, which is among the highest circulation car magazines in the country.
• “The Barn Find Hunter,” one of the most popular automobile focused shows on YouTube with more than 500,000 subscribers.
• Hagerty Plus, the industry’s most comprehensive roadside service.
• DriveShare, the nation’s best peer-to-peer classic vehicle rental marketplace.
For more information, call (800) 922-4050 or visit www.hagerty.com.
To follow Cam Petersen and Hagerty Omega Moto as they continue their success in the 2019 Motoamerica EBC Superbike season follow us on Instagram and Facebook @omegamoto.co