LegionSBK Unveils Thrilling 2024 Race Season Schedule with Stellar Lineup of Sponsors
[Denver, CO] — Legion Motorsports, parent company of Legion Moto Trackdays and the all new Legion SuperBike series, is thrilled to unveil the highly anticipated schedule for the 2024 race season, promising an electrifying series of events that will captivate motorcycle enthusiasts in the Rocky Mountains and central areas. With both contingency and purse prizes to be contested the season promises to be a thrilling showcase of speed, skill, and sportsmanship. LegionSBK is eager to deliver an unforgettable experience to racing fans and express our heartfelt gratitude to our sponsors for their invaluable support.
Title Sponsorship by 811 Underground
Leading the charge for an adrenaline-fueled season, we are proud to announce 811 Underground as our new title sponsor. Their commitment to safety and passion for speed align seamlessly with our dedication to delivering club level racing experiences.
Premier Class Sponsors
LegionSBK is excited to welcome aboard a stellar lineup of Premier Class Sponsors for the 2024 season:
- Audi of Denver: Driving excellence both on and off the track, Audi Denver joins us as a Premier Class Sponsor, bringing luxury and performance to the forefront of our racing events.
- KYT joins as a Premier Class Sponsor, adding a dynamic edge to the season with their commitment to high-performance and safety technology in the helmet world. KYT Helmets can be found on World Champions in MotoGP to National Champions here in the US. We are extremely excited to be partnered with the best in the industry.
- Starbuds: Igniting excitement, Starbuds lights up the racing scene as a Premier Class Sponsor, infusing natural energy and a sense of adventure into every race.
- Brandi Wright Reality: Accelerating to success with precision and expertise, Brandi Wright is the Reality Shark for a reason. A fierce competitor and rider herself, she’s an ideal partner in the all new series. We are excited to have her partner with us to elevate the racing experience for fans and participants alike.
- Imperial Sportbikes: Pushing the boundaries of speed and style, Imperial Sportbikes revs up the excitement as a Premier Class Sponsor, contributing to the unparalleled thrills of our race events. They have been an instrumental part of Legion since its inception.
Tires Support: Pirelli
In the pursuit of excellence, we are proud to announce Pirelli as our main tire brand support for the 2024 season. Their world-class tires will play a crucial role in ensuring riders have the best rubber and track side services in the region.
Licensing for racers opens up January 1st.
June 14-16th | Round 1: Hallett Motor Racing Circuit, Jennings, OK
July 12th-14th | Round 2: Utah Motorsports Campus, Grantsville, UT | Outer Course
Aug 2nd-4th | Round 3: Pueblo Motorsports Park, Pueblo CO
Sep 7th-8th | Round 4: Pikes Peak International Raceway, Fountain CO
Sep 27th-29th | Round 5: Motorsports Park Hastings, Hastings NE
Oct 18th-20th | Round 6: High Plains Raceway, Deer Trail, CO
About Legion Motorsports: Legion Motorsports and the Legion Superbike Series is founded by racers, for racers and is dedicated to bringing a high-class motorcycle racing experience to the Mid-Western and Mountain regions. Built upon the experience, excellence and foundations of the Legion MOTO Trackdays project.