MAY 16-17, 2020 ROEBLING ROAD WERA IS A GO!
We are happy to announce that after much discussion with the track and a plan to adhere to current restrictions WERA Motorcycle Roadracing will hold the event scheduled for May 15-17 at Roebling Road Raceway in Bloomington, GA. Here are some of the restrictions and we will have a print-out for all participants at Registration:
1) No spectators – this event is for rider/crew only. Please limit your crew to a reasonable number.
2) The track has requested you bring face masks for your protection. Please stay home if you or any of your family members have been sick or running a fever.
3) The track requests you bring your own toilet paper – they cannot get the big rolls to keep in the restrooms at this time.
4) Concession stand will be open but you will need to pre-order and then pick up only. Paper menus will be available at the gate, tech and the concession stand – fill it out drop it off with your name and time you would like to pick up.
5) Your pits should have some room between them and socializing kept to a minimum.
6) WERA Motorcycle Roadracing will have hand sanitizer at Registration and Tech (which will have some changes with regard to handling rider’s helmets and equipment).
7) WERA Motorcycle Roadracing will wipe down the items used at Registration and Tech.
8) We will not have pre-entry for this event – we will charge pre-entry pricing for all who attend. Those who entered the canceled March event will be able to use their entries at this event or any other event of their choosing. We will have a list of the riders and the amounts at Registration.
Let’s all work together and show everyone that the motorcycle Roadracing community is responsible and that we can enjoy our sport in a manner that is acceptable to the restrictions in place.
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing is working with all our venues on this and the restrictions they are under and we will keep you posted on all of the future events
The WERA office is closed so please communicate via e-mail: [email protected] until we are back in the office. Thank you all for your continued support through this and we are shooting for being back on track ASAP…
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing was established in 1973 and is currently co-sanctioning event with AMA and partners with N2 on the National Endurance Series. Web site is wera.com and more information is available on the website as well as our Facebook Page business.facebook.com/wera.roadracing/.