MotoAmerica Fast Facts
- Since 2015, MotoAmerica broadcast has grown from a 1-hour program, delayed airing on CBS Sports to more than 12 hours of live and delayed programming per race across three domestic networks and one international. (Over 800 hours of annual programming.)
- MotoAmerica programs are now available in over 60 countries and 328 million households worldwide. (Fox Sports, NBCSN, MAVTV, Eurosport TV, Live+ Streaming/OTT)
- In the first 5 months of 2020, MotoAmerica YouTube netted over 3.1 million total views, reflecting nearly double growth from prior year.
- MotoAmerica has the highest “Weekly Social Media Engagement Ratio” of all professional motorsports including IndyCar, Supercross and American Flat Track. The ratio averages over 30% in off-season and over 40%-60% during race periods.
- MotoAmerica offers over $6.7 million dollars in purse and manufacture contingency awards with over $3.6 million designated for the Honos Superbike Class.
- MotoAmerica’s first 2020 race appeared on Fox Sports 1 and 2. Just the Sat & Sun shows netted a 400,000 Nielsen P2+ rating, a 6x increase over Road America 2019 Sat & Sun shows.