To Our Riders & Loyal Customers:
As we continue to monitor the ongoing situation of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we continue to look for ways to support the motorcycle community while ensuring we are acting in the best interest of the health of our customers, employees, and local communities. It is in that interest that we’ve decided to reduce our store hours across all Cycle Gear stores, effective Thursday, March 19th.
Our temporary store hours are:
Monday – Sunday 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
While some Cycle Gear stores have, unfortunately, needed to close in doing their part to support local areas impacted by COVID-19, we want you to know that we continue to look out for those of you who are out there on your bike, whether it be commuting or practicing “moto” social distancing by enjoying the outdoors on a ride. We are here to serve both your needs and your never-ending passion, but want to ensure we are doing so as safely and conveniently as possible.
Some of the ways we continue to be available for you:
- All stores still open now offer curbside service for your car or bike (please check store pages to confirm your nearest store is still open)
- All stores still open continue to fulfill online reservations both in-store and through our curbside service
- All stores still open continue to serve as pickup for orders shipped to store both in-store and through our curbside service
- Maintaining social distances? CycleGear.com continues to fulfill orders with free shipping
- Our expert hours haven’t changed, and we continue to be available to you when you need us at 1-800-292-5343
- Mon – Fri: 10am – 8pm ET, Sat: 10am – 7pm ET
We continue to monitor and watch for all information for every community we are a part of and will make any changes necessary to ensure the best for our customers, employees, and our communities at large.