Dec 7, 2010
© 2014, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.
(This original, copyrighted material may not be copied, cut and pasted, published or otherwise reproduced in any way in any medium, which means, don’t post this on another website or BBS. If you want somebody else to see this, send, share or tweet a link or post a link to this page.)
Dunlop Wins 7 Overall Club Number #1 Plates/Championships West Of the Mississippi for 2010.
2010 has been a record setting year for club racers on Dunlop Tires West of the Mississippi River. Especially when it comes to racing and Overall #1 plates.
Below please find the break down of each region's club and their corresponding #1 Plate Holders:
1. Starting with the Dunlop Sponsored California State Championship, #1 overall is none other than Mr. Jeremy Simmons from Buena Park, CA.
2. In Northern California's AFM racing, it is Jeffery Tigert as their #1 plate holder. Just last year Jeff won the WSMC #1
3. Southern Californa's WSMC will once again see Karl Lowry wearing his 3rd #1 plate in the last 4 years. (All 3 were won on Dunlop Tires.)
4. Then to Arizona for the CCS/Southwest Region's 2010 Champion: Ray Thibedeau garnered their #1 status.
5. The CMRA in the Great State of Texas had the undefeated for 2010, Ty Howard take home their #1 for that region.
6. Up in Washington where WMRRA racers congregate and go fast, Ross Delong won their prestigious #1.
7. Last but certainly not least, the MRA's own Dan Turner, the elder statesmen of that club won their highest honor again! #1.
Congratulations to all 7 of the West U.S. 2010 Club Racing Champions from all of us here at Sport Tire Services Inc.
To find out more information on how you can get on Dunlop Tires for your race program, go to:
STS Inc. is Dunlop's West U.S. Exclusive Distributor of the new "N-Tec" Slicks and DOT Motorcycle Road Racing Tires for the territory that is west of the Mississippi River. Contact # 800-776-8473