Sep 13, 2013
© 2014, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.
by David Swarts
(This original, copyrighted material may not be copied, cut and pasted, published or otherwise reproduced in any way in any medium, which means, don’t post this on another website or BBS. If you want somebody else to see this, send, share or tweet a link or post a link to this page.)
GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Motorcycle-Superstore.com SuperSport: Corey Alexander (5). Photo by Brian J. Nelson/AMA Pro Racing.
New Jersey Lottery Devil's Showdown/GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing
AMA Pro Motorcycle-Superstore.com SuperSport
New Jersey Motorsports Park
Millville, New Jersey
September 13, 2013
Provisional Qualifying Session One Results (all on Dunlop tires):
1. Corey Alexander (Suz GSX-R600), 1:24.592
2. Tomas Puerta (Yam YZF-R6), 1:24.822
3. Hayden Gillim (Yam YZF-R6), 1:25.207
4. Stefano Mesa (Yam YZF-R6), 1:25.762
5. Jeffrey Tigert (Yam YZF-R6), 1:26.545
6. Travis Wyman (Suz GSX-R600), 1:26.547
7. Alex Shaw (Yam YZF-R6), 1:26.653
8. Nick McFadden (Suz GSX-R600), 1:27.037
9. Mark Miller Jr. (Yam YZF-R6), 1:27.040
10. Frank Babuska (Suz GSX-R600), 1:27.135
11. Curtis Murray (Suz GSX-R600), 1:27.160
12. Kaleb De Keyrel (Hon CBR600RR), 1:27.256
13. Sebastiao Ferreira (Yam YZF-R6), 1:27.381
14. Charles Weaver (Yam YZF-R6), 1:27.478
15. Brandon Cleland (Tri Daytona 675R), 1:27.669
16. Miles Thornton (Yam YZF-R6), 1:27.750
17. Tim Hunt (Suz GSX-R600), 1:28.001
18. Conner Blevins (Kaw ZX-6R), 1:28.156
19. Erick Sanchez (Yam YZF-R6), 1:28.593
20. Kristofer Knopf (Yam YZF-R6), 1:29.124
21. Jon Couch (Suz GSX-R600), 1:29.155
22. Devon McDonough (Yam YZF-R6), 1:29.212
23. Felipe MacLean (Yam YZF-R6), 1:29.440
24. Jeremy Simmons (Yam YZF-R6), 1:29.799
25. Eziah Davis (Yam YZF-R6), 1:30.346
26. Norman Pomerleau (Yam YZF-R6), 1:30.441
27. Zev Ginsberg (Yam YZF-R6), 1:30.695
28. Riley Rodgers (Yam YZF-R6), 1:30.791
29. David Brown (Suz GSX-R600), 1:30.945
30. Cody Wyman (Suz GSX-R600), 1:31.456
31. Patricia Fernandez (Yam YZF-R6), 1:32.342
32. Ryan Haddock (Yam YZF-R6), 1:32.576
33. Joshua Gallusser (Yam YZF-R6), 1:32.769
34. Jason Johnson (Kaw ZX-6R), 1:33.391
35. Wyatt Farris (Yam YZF-R6), no time recorded
36. Max Flinders (Yam YZF-R6), no time recorded
More, from a press release issued by 1-855-CZAIALAW.COM:
KALEB DE KEYREL TO CARRY THE 1-855-CZAIALAW.COM BANNER
INTO ACTION AT NEW JERSEY MOTORSPORTS PARK
Minneapolis…Piloting the 1-855-CzaiaLaw.com Honda CBR600RR prepared and crewed by Team Hammer Inc., 16 year old road racer Kaleb De Keyrel is looking to make his mark in this year’s final round of AMA Pro SuperSport doubleheader August 13-15 at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
This weekend’s AMA Pro SuperSport will mark De Keyrel’s third appearance in AMA Pro Road Racing. Turning pro earlier this year, De Keyrel raced at Barber and Mid-Ohio, grabbing an 18th and 10th place finish at Barber and a 9th place in both races at Mid Ohio.
“I started riding dirt bikes when I was two and a half and began racing when I was four years old,” explains De Keyrel who hails from White Bear Lake, Minn. “I competed in motocross until I was 10 and then began road racing. Racing is pretty much all I have done and I love every minute of it. My dad raced motocross, my brother Mason races and Levi who is just three rides dirt bikes. For us it is a family activity and we travel in our motor home to all the races together.
Road racing is different than motocross but it is really cool,” continues De Keyrel. “We won a five hour team endurance race in Texas and that definitely sold me.”
“De Keyrel is definitely going to be a great racer,” says well known motorcycle attorney C.J. Czaia. “Over the years I have sponsored a number of riders and fielded various teams and I know a good rider when I see one. De Keyrel is the real thing. He is dedicated and very professional and I know he will go far in the industry.”
When not racing, De Keyrel trains on a daily basis. Cycling, swimming, running and mountain biking are all part of his regime.
“Training is all important,” says De Keyrel. “If you want to win then you need to be in the best possible physical condition and I definitely want to win.”
Other than racing De Keyrel enjoys summer sports, especially wake surfing, hanging out with his friends and watching movies. Graduating from high school this year, this enterprising young man is planning on going to college and is considering majoring in business.
“I have a great family and a great life,” says De Keyrel. “I consider myself lucky and count my many blessings every day.”
In addition to 1-855-CzaiaLaw.com, De Keyrel is sponsored by CWS.net, Bleakly-Hayes.com, Cortech, Dunlop Tires, Motorex, Sportbike Track Time, Zero Gravity, HJC, Tagger Designs, Vortex, Worldwide Machining and Welding, Ontrack4him.org, Shark skinz, Yamaha Champions School, Steve Diamond Elements, Impact Armour, Sidi, SSB, Grandma/Grandpa De Keyrel.