Digital Edition Subscribers: Read Roadracing World Magazine Now >
Roadracing World.com - An Online Service of Roadracing World Magazine
SHARE:
May 16, 2018

WERA Racing This Coming Weekend At Roebling Road Raceway

WERA RACES THIS WEEKEND AT ROEBLING ROAD RACEWAY

WERA Motorcycle Roadracing will host an event this weekend (May 19-20) at Roebling Road Raceway in Bloomingdale, GA. This will be a double-header event with WERA Vintage racing and Southeast/Atlantic Coastal Sportsman racing presented by CayloRMade. Both days have practice in the mornings with Saturday including a Rider’s School for those interested in taking their motorcycle riding to the next level, then sprint racing after lunch each day will feature the Integrity RV Service Center Senior Superbike Classes as well as the Pit Bull C (600cc) Superstock Expert and Novice Classes. There is camping available at Roebling Road. Don’t believe the weatherman either – he has called for 40% chances at our last three events and it did not happen! Come out and take a chance that you will be in the 60% and see some great racing this weekend at the fast flowing Roebling Road circuit!

WERA Motorcycle Roadracing was founded in 1973 and remains the foremost place to develop talent in the sport of motorcycle Roadracing. The legacy of Pro riders on a National and World level is legendary. All events are run by WERA Motorcycle Roadracing with a co-sanction by the AMA and they go coast to coast offering entry level racing with the WERA Sportsman Series as well as a Pro-Am Series with the WERA National Challenge Series, WERA Motorcycle Roadracing also offer Vintage Racing and limited Endurance Racing with Track Day Partners N2 and Sportbike Track Time. WERA Motorcycle Roadracing was voted the 2017 AMA Track Organizer of the Year.

For more information on WERA Motorcycle Roadracing please check out our web site at www.wera.com .                   

Top 5 This Week