Sep 18, 2010
© 2014, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.
(This original, copyrighted material may not be copied, cut and pasted, published or otherwise reproduced in any way in any medium, which means, don’t post this on another website or BBS. If you want somebody else to see this, send, share or tweet a link or post a link to this page.)
FIM 125cc GP World Championship
Motorland Aragon, Spain
September 18, 2010
1. Marc MARQUEZ, Spain (DERBI), 1:59.335
2. Sandro CORTESE, Germany (DERBI), 1:59.898
3. Nicolas TEROL, Spain (APRILIA), 1:59.970
4. Efren VAZQUEZ, Spain (DERBI), 2:00.265
5. Pol ESPARGARO, Spain (DERBI), 2:00.294
6. Bradley SMITH, Great Britain (APRILIA), 2:00.417
7. Randy KRUMMENACHER, Switzerland (APRILIA), 2:00.842
8. Johann ZARCO, France (APRILIA), 2:01.281
9. Jonas FOLGER, Germany (APRILIA), 2:01.332
10. Tomoyoshi KOYAMA, Japan (APRILIA), 2:01.339
More, from a press release issued by Interwetten Honda:
Qualifying sends SchrÃ¶tter to 19th position
The qualifying practice for the Grand Prix at the Motorland AragÃ³n was not really satisfying for Marcel SchrÃ¶tter and the Interwetten Honda 125 Team. The fastest lap of the 17 year old almost finished in the gravel as SchrÃ¶tter almost went straight in turn 4 and he thought his fastest lap will be ruined, but this last lap was also his fastest lap and at the end it was enough to gain the 19th position on the grid for tomorrow's race. He hopes that his team will find a solution with the settings of the bike so he is not losing the front anymore as it happened to him today.
Marcel SchrÃ¶tter, 19 2'03.385:
"The first few laps I just could not close the gap in front of me and there was so much traffic on the track. My fastest lap was in the last lap, but I almost went straight in the corner and lost my dash. At the end it was still my fastest lap, but I could not improve. I am missing 4 seconds to the front."