Team Zyvax R1's Jason DiSalvo and Chris Clark won a WERA National Endurance Series 4-Hour at Barber Motorsports Park Saturday, beating Team Zyvax R6's Dane Westby and Clinton Seller by 61 seconds.
SE Composites Racing finished third overall with Ed Sullivan and Benny Solis, Jr. aboard a Yamaha YZF-R6, four laps behind.
Army of Darkness finished fourth overall, five laps down with riders Sam Fleming, Ben Walters and Chris Peris on a Yamaha YZF-R1.
Extreme Racing finished fifth overall, eight laps down, James Stroud and Jimmy Merck riding a Suzuki GSX-R750.
With 30 teams on the starting grid, the race ran all four hours without any red-flag interruptions and only two crashes, with no ambulance transports required.
1. Team Zyvax R1 (Jason DiSalvo/Chris Clark), Yamaha YZF-R1, Heavyweight, 154 laps
2. Team Zyvax R6 (Dave Westby/Clinton Seller), Yamaha YZF-R6, Mediumweight, 154 laps, -61.418 seconds
3. SE Composites Racing (Ed Sullivan/Benny Solis Jr.), Yamaha YZF-R6, Mediumweight. 150 laps
4. Army of Darkness (Sam Fleming/Ben Walters Jr./Chris Peris), Yamaha YZF-R1, Heavyweight. 149 laps
5. Extreme Racing (James Stroud/Jimmy Merck), Suzuki GSX-R750, Heavyweight, 146 laps
6. Aussie Dave Racing (James Rispoli/Melissa Paris/Michael Corbino), Yamaha YZF-R6, Mediumweight, 146 laps, -23.243 seconds
7. TVR 131 (Jimmy Vanderhaar/Scott Brown/Chuck Ivey), Yamaha YZF-R1, Heavyweight, 146 laps, -36.659 seconds
8. Hooters/Apex 2, Mediumweight, 145 laps
9. Team Kinetic (Chris Parrish), Suzuki SV650, Lightweight, 141 laps
10. Neighbor Of The Beast (Melissa Berkoff/Brian Kcraget), Suzuki SV650, Lightweight, 141 laps, -26.254
11. D&D Cycles, Lightweight, 139 laps
12. RCD Racing/Lucas Oil, Heavyweight, 139 laps, -5.363 seconds
13. Quick Time, Trophy Class, 138 laps
14. Kinetic 2, Lightweight 138 laps, -40.111 seconds
15. Superbikestore.net, Trophy, 138 laps, -94.842 seconds
16. D&D Cycles #2, Lightweight, 138 laps, -95.086 seconds
17. Blue Grass Motorsports Park Racing, Lightweight, 135 laps
18. BHM Racing, Trophy Class, 134 laps
19. Apex Hunter, Mediumweight, 132 laps
20. Team Dynoworks, Mediumweight, 129 laps
21. Peace Beast Racing, Lightweight, 125 laps
22. 2 Cool 2 Care, Lightweight, 123 laps
23. Campbell Racing, Mediumweight, 114 laps
24. Chronic Motorsports (Paul Allison), Mediumweight, 97 laps
25. The Way To Happiness Racing, Heavyweight, 94 laps
26. Hooters/Apex Road Racing 1, Heavyweight, 73 laps
27. TVR 136, Mediumweight, 73 laps
28. Kerker Racing, Heavyweight, 63 laps
29. One Track Mind, Heavyweight, 62 laps
30. Team Herrin Racing, Mediumweight, 1 lap