MAIN POINTS YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!
- NEW waiver & consent form must be signed by all riders.
- NEW in-park registration required on a computer at the sign-in counter.
- Under 16 riders: Parent/Guardian presence required for duration of park visit.
- Under 18 riders: Notarized waiver required in absence of Parent/Guardian.
- Both BMX bikes and Mountain bikes welcome during all regular operating hours.
- All bikes must gave functional brakes.
- No hybrids or road bikes allowed.
- Helmets required.
- Gloves, elbow pads, shin guards, and long sleeves highly recommended.
Monday through Friday - Noon -10PM
Saturday, Sunday - 9AM - 10PM
2) GENERAL ADMISSION PRICES?
Weekdays -- Monday through Friday -- One Day Pass - $19.99
Weekend Days -- Saturday or Sunday -- One Day Pass - $25.99
2-Day Weekend Pass -- Saturday and Sunday - $44.99
3-Day Pass -- Friday, Saturday and Sunday - $54.99
Sunday BMX Night -- After 4pm - $12.99
Season Pass - $299.00
Kids 12 and under $5 off
3) WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH WAIVERS AND CONSENT FORMS?
A NEW Waiver and a NEW Consent Form must be completed if you came before the 2010 - 2011 season. If you came last year and signed the new waiver, you're good to go. Previous waivers are no longer valid. There is a Waiver for 18 and older, a Waiver for under 18, and a Consent Form (for all ages).
Everyone must complete and sign 2 forms (a Waiver and a Consent Form).
Check out Raysmtb.com to download.
Save time and bring the completed forms to the park with you. Under 18 riders must have a notarized waiver if their Parent or Guardian does not sign a waiver in the park.
SEE: RAY'S FAQ 6) WHAT IS A NOTARIZED WAIVER?
NOTE: RAYSMTB CLE (Cleveland) and RAYSMTB MKE (Milwaukee) have different Waivers. Please see the respective park's website for their Waivers and Consent Forms.
If you visit both parks, you will need to fill out each park’s specific waiver.
4) WHAT DO I DO WHEN I GET TO THE PARK?
Register yourself on a computer at the Sign-In Counter. Then take your completed Waiver and Consent Forms to the Front Desk.
5) ARE THERE SPECIAL WAIVER REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUNG RIDERS?
Yes. This applies if you're bringing other people's kids, too. No exceptions.
Under age 16:
Riders under the age of 16 MUST BE accompanied by an adult. They must either be accompanied by a Parent /Guardian who signs their waiver, or provide a Notarized waiver. That adult must remain present inside the park the entire duration of the visit.
Age 16 to under 18:
Must either be accompanied by a Parent /Guardian who signs their waiver or provide a Notarized Waiver.
6) WHAT IS A NOTARIZED WAIVER? (UNDER 18 RIDERS)
A Notary Public witnesses signatures on legal documents. Under 18 riders that are unaccompanied by their Parent/Guardian must take a blank waiver to a Notary Public with your Parent /Guardian where you and your Parent /Guardian must sign the waiver in the presence of a Notary Public. The Notary