Mar 7, 2013
© 2016, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.
From a press release
issued by American Suzuki Motor Corporation
SUZUKI INVADES DAYTONA BIKE WEEK
American Suzuki to Host Events, Contests, and Demo Rides at Daytona Bike Week
BREA, Calif. March 7, 2013 –Suzuki will be on-site at the fabled Daytona Speedway during Daytona Bike Week. Suzuki will be displaying its new 2013 product lines, hosting demo rides; organizing custom Hayabusa contests and offering VIP experiences to current Suzuki owners.
The following is a schedule of Suzuki events during Daytona Bike Week:
Suzuki Product Display
3/8–3/16 | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
· Full Suzuki motorcycle display
· Genuine Suzuki Accessories Store
· Demo rides
Suzuki Owners VIP *
3/14–3/16 | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
· VIP Hospitality
· Free Suzuki motorcycle parking and gear check
· Get a professional photo of you and your Suzuki at the Suzuki Owners Photo Booth
The Ultimate Hayabusa Contest
3/14–3/16 | 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
· Some of the baddest Busa’s in the nation will be on display
· Vote for the ‘Best of Show’ award to be given away daily at 3:30pm
· Music provided by our DJ and photos ops with the Ultimate Busa Girls
· Custom airbrush tattoos of your favorite Suzuki team logo
· Free SWAG giveaways
Boulevard After Dark Owners VIP Party *
3/15, 7:00 – 9:30 p.m.
Hilton Daytona Beach Hotel (Seaside)
100 North Atlantic Avenue
• Door Prizes
• Race Team Gear
• Free Food
• Cash Bar
For more information on Suzuki’s product and promotions, please visit:
* Visit the Suzuki display at Daytona Speedway for details on all Suzuki VIP events