Apr 12, 2012
© 2014, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.
(This original, copyrighted material may not be copied, cut and pasted, published or otherwise reproduced in any way in any medium, which means, don’t post this on another website or BBS. If you want somebody else to see this, send, share or tweet a link or post a link to this page.)
Send us a short note about your favorite Road Atlanta memory or a favorite Road Atlanta photo you've taken and you may win one or two free tickets to the April 20-22 Big Kahuna Atlanta AMA Pro Nationals.
1. By entering a memory or photo, you certify that you own the submitted material and that you give us (Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.) permission to publish it in Roadracing World magazine and/or post it on Roadracingworld.com, without paying you (or anybody else) any money.
2. We will decide what memories or photos to publish or post, based solely on our subjective reaction to the memory or photo, and we are under no obligation to publish or post your memory or photo. If your memory or photo is published, you will receive a byline or photo credit and we will give you one or two tickets to the April 20-22 Big Kahuna Atlanta AMA Pro Nationals; tickets for winners will be left at the track Will Call office, under each winner's name--and winners must show photo ID to claim the ticket or tickets. You will not receive any money from us.
3. Written memory entries must be submitted as plain text in the body of an e-mail sent to email@example.com. Photo entries must be submitted as jpeg files attached to an e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every e-mail must include your true name, your complete postal address and your daytime phone number. Winners will be notified via our choice of phone or e-mail.
4. This contest closes at noon Pacific Daylight Time (3:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time) on April 17th, 2012, or whenever we run out of free tickets. All entries must be received prior to noon PDT on April 17th, 2012 and Roadracing World Publishing, Inc. is not liable for any entries delayed, lost or damaged by any sort of delivery problem involving the internet, your computer, our computers or anything else.
5. Tickets for contest winners will be left at Will Call at Road Atlanta, 5300 Winder Highway, Braselton, GA and will be available starting at noon on Thursday, April 19th.
6. This contest is void where prohibited by law.