© 2017, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.
From a press release
issued by Two Brothers Racing:
TBR Adding Inside Sales Specialist at California Headquarters
Santa Ana, Calif. (May 1, 2014) – With the line of products continually growing at Two Brothers Racing (TBR), the sales team is on the hunt to hire a brand new Inside Sales Specialist for the Santa Ana headquarters. The team at TBR is a tight-knit group that works together to ensure customers are getting the best products and service in the industry.
TBR is looking for a motivated applicant that is a competitive top performer. The TBR sales team works as hard as our products so we are only looking for individuals that are willing to work hard and prove it with results. This full-time, commission-based position will require more than 40 hours of work per week, but TBR’s most successful salespeople make in excess of $100,000, proving there is huge benefit if effort is applied. TBR is looking for applicants who care and take pride in their work and their performance. See below to view the job responsibilities and applicant profile.
- Provide outstanding inbound/outbound services to our customers, including sales inquiries, technical inquiries and support
- Learn the TBR product line and continually educate yourself on industry trends and products. Continually strive to improve the customer experience and exceed specific sales and service metrics. Contribute as a team member to the professional and profitable business results of the Two Brothers Racing organization
- Make necessary outbound calls and apply extra effort to get the job done right the first time
- Participate in experiential, hands on and classroom training to further develop your skills and aptitude
- Be thoroughly engaged and committed
- Committed to personal career development and demonstrate ability to grow within the organization
- Dynamic individual with high energy and a positive attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Drive to develop strong and sustainable customer relationships
- Capacity to learn and work in multiple computer systems (Microsoft Office Products experience a plus)
- Stable job history or comparable formal education
- Bachelor's degree or applicable sales experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to follow instructions.
To apply for the Inside Sales Specialist position, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.