Dec 16, 2013
© 2015, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.
From a press release
issued by AMA Pro Racing Competition Bulletin:
AMA Pro racers in action at Barber Motorsports Park, which is scheduled to host a two-day AMA Pro Road Racing event in 2014. Photo by Brian J. Nelson.
AMA Pro Road Racing Competition Bulletin #2014-01 -
Proposed Two-Day Event Schedule
To: AMA Pro Road Racing Community
From: AMA Pro Member Services
Date: December 16, 2013
Subject: AMA Pro Road Racing Competition Bulletin #2014-01 - Proposed Two-Day Event Schedule
AMA Pro Road Racing Competitor Bulletin #2014-01, regarding a draft version of the recently announced alternate two-day event schedule for AMA Pro Road Racing events, is now available in the competitor information section of amaproracing.com .
Of the 2014 events announced by AMA Pro Racing as of December 16, 2013, the events scheduled for Barber Motorsports Park (June 21-22, 2014) and New Jersey Motorsports Park (September 13-14, 2014) will feature the two-day event schedule.
A direct link is below:
• AMA Pro Road Racing Competition Bulletin #2014-01 - Proposed Two-Day Event Schedule ()
If you are unable to open PDFs on AMA Pro Racing's website, please do the following:
• If you are using Google Chrome, please try another web browser. There is a known compatibility problem with Chrome's built-in PDF viewer and PDFs created with certain versions of Adobe Acrobat.
• Ensure that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed. Visit for installation instructions.
• Visit the Competitor Information section () of AMA Pro Racing's website
• Right click on the link for the file you would like to view and click "Save As..." or "Save link as..."
• Browse to the file and double-click to open it in Adobe Reader
AMA Pro Racing