May 20, 2013
© 2016, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.
From a press release
issued by AMA Pro Racing Member Services
GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Racing: The AMA Pro Motorcycle-Superstore.com SuperSport field in action at Daytona. Photo by Brian J. Nelson, courtesy of AMA Pro Racing.
Important Notice Regarding SuperSport Points Region Designation Form
To: AMA Pro SuperSport Licensed Riders
From: AMA Pro Member Services
Date: May 17, 2013
Subject: Important Notice Regarding SuperSport Points Region Designation Form
IMPORTANT! The SuperSport Points Region Designation Form has been posted and is available here
ALL AMA Pro SuperSport riders must submit the form in order to receive points.
The SuperSport race at Daytona International Speedway was a combined East and West points paying event. Please complete and submit your points designations forms ASAP to Sharon McMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them in to 386-274-2335 in order to be credited with points earned at the Daytona event and for the remainder of the 2013 season.
Forms must be received in our office no later than next Monday, May 20, 2013 in order to be credited with points earned at the Daytona event and for the remained of the 2013 season.
The following files have been posted to the Competitor Information section of AMA Pro Racing's website. Direct links to the files follow:
• SuperSport Points Region Designation Form:
If you are unable to open PDFs on AMA Pro Racing's website, please do the following:
• If you are using Google Chrome, please try another web browser. There is a known compatibility problem with Chrome's built-in PDF viewer and PDFs created with certain versions of Adobe Acrobat.
• Ensure that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed. Visit for installation instructions.
• Visit the Competitor Information section of AMA Pro Racing's website
• Right click on the link for the file you would like to view and click "Save As..." or "Save link as..."
• Browse to the file and double-click to open it in Adobe Reader
Entries and points designation forms can be faxed to (386) 274-2335.
All necessary applications and forms can be found on the AMA Pro Racing website at .
Please contact Sharon McMillan in AMA Pro Racing Member Services at (386) 492-1014 ext. 151 for any questions regarding the license and entry process.